Herbs can be a powerful adjunct to acupuncture care. They are used to strengthen, build and support the body or to clear it of excess problems like a cold, fever or acute pain. Your practitioner may suggest starting with herbs and then adding acupuncture to your treatment in the future. This is suggested to build up your internal strength so you can receive the full benefits acupuncture has to offer.
- Indigo Health and Wellness2135A 33 Ave SW
- Tue9 am - 6 pmWed9 am - 6 pmThu9 am - 6 pmFri9 am - 6 pmSat10 am - 6 pmTreatments by appointment only
- • Three Steps to Keep Winter Allergies at Bay •
- • Healthy and Hearty Winter Recipes •
- • Three Tips for Maintaining Your Mental Health in Winter •