- Indigo Health and Wellness2135A 33 Ave SW
- Tue9 am - 6 pmWed9 am - 6 pmThu9 am - 6 pmFri9 am - 6 pmSat10 am - 6 pmTreatments by appointment only
- • Tips to Manage Fall Allergy Season •
- • Fall’s Best Comfort Food •
- • 3 Tips to Keep Mentally Healthy in Fall •
Tag Archives: diabetics
More than 34 million Americans have diabetes, and approximately 90 percent of them have type 2 diabetes, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Type 2 diabetes, while its exact cause is unknown, develops when the body becomes resistant to insulin or the pancreas doesn’t produce enough insulin. Because of this, treatment often involves taking “insulin sensitizers”