- Indigo Health and Wellness2135A 33 Ave SW
- Tue9 am - 6 pmWed9 am - 6 pmThu9 am - 6 pmFri9 am - 6 pmSat10 am - 6 pmTreatments by appointment only
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: immune system
Benefits of Acupuncture in Treating Immune Deficiency
Boosting immunity has become the buzzword of the last two years of the pandemic as everyone has examined ways to keep their immune systems strong to repel Covid-19. And most people understand that our immune systems are like the guards of the body’s cells, tissues, and organs. A strong immune system will repel the worst of bacterial invaders so infection
Posted in Acupuncture, Immune System Also tagged acupuncture, immune deficiency, tcm Comments Off on Benefits of Acupuncture in Treating Immune Deficiency
Germ Theory: 101
Why do some people always catch a cold, and others don’t?
Viruses, germs, and bacteria are everywhere. They are in the food we eat, the air we breathe and the water we drink, but not all of them are bad or harmful.
Think of the immune system as your body’s security detail. The cells, tissues, and
Posted in Acupuncture, Immune System, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged germs, tcm Comments Off on Germ Theory: 101
Connect with Me!