- Indigo Health and Wellness2135A 33 Ave SW
- Tue9 am - 6 pmWed9 am - 6 pmThu9 am - 6 pmFri9 am - 6 pmSat10 am - 6 pmTreatments by appointment only
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: kidneys
Winter and your Kidneys
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, health is achieved by living in balance with nature and the seasons. Winter, the season of the Water Element, is the season for slowing down, reflecting, and conserving our resources. We all feel this tendency, but we don’t always listen to our bodies. In Western culture, being active is rewarded and expected. We feel
Posted in Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged tcm, winter Comments Off on Winter and your Kidneys
Dandelion: Detox With This Yellow Charmer
Next time you’re in a wide open field, pasture or meadow dotted with beautiful yellow dandelions, know that these prolific little delights are not only beautiful, but packed with nutrition and offer a host of healthy benefits. Let’s explore this amazing flower.
Posted in Herbal Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged dandelion, diet, urinary disorders Comments Off on Dandelion: Detox With This Yellow Charmer
Connect with Me!